For families of all ages, Abu Dhabi is a destination unlike any other in terms of activities and things to do.
- Ideal sun destination during the northern hemisphere's winter
- Picture-perfect beaches
- Plenty of family-friendly resorts and hotels offering Kid's Clubs and children's activities
- Iconic architecture and spectacular desert scenery
- Ferrari World - the world's largest indoor theme park with a Formula 1 circuit
- Unique desert experiences such as sand skiing, camel riding or dune bashing
- Camel rides in the desert
- A host of watersports on offer
Families interested in history and culture should look no further than the 200 year old Al Maqtaa Fort, and a visit to the stunning Zayed Grand Mosque should not be missed. Keep the kids happy with camel rides in the desert, Wadi and dune bashing in 4x4's or a wildlife experience where you may observe indigenous giraffe, Beisa oryx and Barbary sheep. Or if you prefer, keep it a bit tamer with a trip to the spectacular Abu Dhabi Zoo.
The islands of Yas and Saadiyat are a must; culturally Saadiyat has the largest concentration of cultural institutions anywhere in the world, or head to Yas Island for a mind-blowing family day out. The Ferrari World, F1 race track is situated here, along with the fastest roller coaster in the world. Shopping is possible and dad can even head off to the Links golf course.
With personal experience of Abu Dhabi your dedicated Mahlatini family holiday specialist will assist you in choosing one of many hotels that cater for families. These feature fantastic kids clubs and age appropriate activities. An array of water sports is offered at most hotels on the stunning coastline, as well as land sports to keep everyone occupied. The list of award-winning spas is endless and with luxurious accommodation and superb dining Abu Dhabi is a brilliant family holiday hotspot!
Brilliant holiday,our best family holiday to date, superb.Read full trip review