Ras Al Khaimah is a superb choice for a family holiday in the Middle East at one of its luxury resorts. Combining pristine sandy beaches and an excellent choice of water sports with fun-filled and adrenalin-packed desert and mountain adventures, it offers a more natural holiday than its more renowned neighbour, Dubai.
- Superb sandy beaches
- Family-friendly resorts with family rooms and inter-connecting room options
- Hotels with children's clubs/activities
- Exceptional service
- Resorts with a great range of facilities - from water sports to land activities
- Choice of desert experiences/excursions including dune bashing and unique activities at Via Ferrata in Hajar mountains
An easy 45-minute transfer from Dubai, family activities in Ras Al Khaimah's luxury resorts include a superb choice of water sports, from sailing to windsurfing, as well as a host of action on land, including tennis, beach volleyball and table tennis. Children's Clubs expand the range of options available to keep the little ones occupied, offering daily programmes of activities that are educational as well as entertaining.
Beyond the resorts, a number of mountain and desert experiences are available as family activities. Discover an Arabian desert safari, ride a camel in the desert or enjoy a thrilling 4x4 ride over the sweeping dunes. There are even thrilling walks and zip-wires in the Hajar mountains of Ras Al Khaimah, although this is obviously only suitable for older children as well as adults.
For the best tailor-made family holidays to Ras Al Khaimah, contact the experienced Mahlatini team and let them help create your ideal holiday.
Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah Luxury Family Holiday
- Cost For Family of 4
- Cost For Family of 4: from $4,800 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- United Arab Emirates
- Ras Al Khaimah
Brilliant holiday,our best family holiday to date, superb.Read full trip review