Zimbabwe has plenty to offer families with one of the world's best climates; wonderful scenery and diverse habitats; excellent game densities in the national park and a rich history.
- Family-friendly safaris in Hwange National Park and Mana Pools National Park
- One of the world's best climates
- A huge diversity of scenery
- Adventure activities at Victoria Falls including bungee jumping and white water rafting (age restrictions apply)
- Individually tailored children's programmes led by expert guides
- Fishing and watersports on Lake Kariba
- Safari and beach combinations with Mozambique, Mauritius or Seychelles
Both Hwange National Park and Mana Pools National Park offer specially trained professional guides who will design a special programme tailored to children to suit their ages and interests. These family programmes are designed to spark curiosity and interest, as well as offer a learning platform whilst your children are on holiday. They provide fun activities such as nature walks, bead making using local pods, collecting clay and making animal figures, cooking, fishing, canoeing and many others.
Zimbabwe is superb for teenagers too. Safari guides encourage teenagers to become interested in conversation and understand the issues facing wildlife. Also it is children of this age who will gain the most value from interactions with the local people, learning about their cultures and traditions. Victoria Falls is a fantastic destination for teenagers offering exciting adventure activities such as bungee jumping, white water rafting or canoeing. The same can be said for Lake Kariba and its activities including exciting tiger fishing and other water sports.
The hotels, lodges and camps your Mahlatini family expert will offer you in Zimbabwe will have been hand-picked by us and will specifically cater for children in one way or another, mostly offering family rooms, kiddie meals and child friendly rates. Almost all have a pool where the children can cool down and play.
Whether you choose to take on an adventurous self-drive family trip throughout the country or travel to individual destinations by private transfer or light aircraft, our Mahlatini family holiday experts will help to tailor a safe and enjoyable holiday with you and your children in mind.
Victoria Falls Chobe and Okavango Family Safari
- Cost For Family of 4
- From $18,430 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Chobe, Okavango Delta, Victoria Falls
Cape Town Victoria Falls and Chobe Family Holiday
- Cost For Family of 4
- From $12,150 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Chobe, Cape Town, Victoria Falls
Fantastic trip which will remain in our minds for a long time !Read full trip review
Would do it again but with some small changes. Had a wonderful time.Read full trip review
Everything went smoothly, and everyone was very efficient. An awesome and unforgetable experience.Read full trip review