A Namibian honeymoon is an exclusive getaway offering total isolation, romantic vistas, a huge diversity of landscapes and a wide range of activities.
- It's an entirely unique honeymoon
- The solitude of immense, unpopulated landscapes
- Romantic sunsets over the towering sand dunes at Sossusvlei
- Incredible photographic opportunities
- Unique cultural interactions with the San Bushmen and the Himba people
- Remote and highly exclusive camps
- The Skeleton Coast, one of the MOST isolated places on the planet
- Tracking black rhinos and seeing desert elephants in Damaraland
- The almost guaranteed wildlife sightings in Etosha National Park's waterholes
It is not your typical honeymoon destination - it doesn't boast tropical island beaches, but instead offers vast unspoilt and dramatic landscapes from desert and coastal wilderness to enormous salt pans, rugged mountains and the lush Caprivi Strip teeming with wildlife.
After the stress of wedding preparation, the solitude and isolation that Namibia offers is sure to provide a welcome relief. Whether you choose to spend your honeymoon doing absolutely nothing but enjoying the out-of-this-world vistas or choose to partake in the many action-packed adventure activities on offer from balloon safaris, to game drives and sand boarding down desert dunes, Namibia is certainly a unique honeymoon alternative.
Whilst a luxuriously appointed room is of course a given on honeymoon what your dedicated Mahlatini specialist will value the most is being able to surprise you with all the added extras that will create those lasting memories. Our many travels to Namibia have introduced us to the people we trust to go out of their way to arrange exclusive dinners, surprise candlelit baths, romantic desert picnics and many other treats to really ensure that your Namibia honeymoon is the most memorable holiday of your lives.
Wonders of Namibia and Botswana
- Cost Per Person
- From $9,790 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Linyanti, Okavango Delta, Etosha & Surrounds, Damaraland, Sossusvlei & the Namib Desert, Maun
Okavango Explorer and Zambezi Queen
- Cost Per Person
- From $4,880 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Okavango Delta, Caprivi Strip
Rhiannon Elisabeth Platt & Steven Matthew Clancy5
Superb time had - impressed by what a slick, professional outfit Wilderness Safaris were, getting all the little details right and the knowledge and enthusiasm of the guides could not be faulted, all booked and facilitated brilliantly via Mahlatini.Read full trip review
Mr Barry Delaney5
Highlights: Walking with cheetahs - Tenikwa Awareness Centre(plettenburg bay) Stellenbosch wine tours Kuala desert lodge(sossusvlei was amazing) Self safari in EtoshaRead full trip review
Our honeymoon was very well organised by Mahlatini; met all of our expectations, the standard of the hotels and lodges was fantastic. Loved all the countries we visited - Namibia, Zambia (Vic Falls) and Mauritius - hard to pick out a favourite as they were all great in different ways, but the riverside lodge on Ntwala Island (Caprivi Strip) and the boat safari cruises from it were a particular favourite. Would like to go back to Africa sometime and would definitely consider using Mahlatini again.Read full trip review