Azura Quilalea Private Island Luxury Mozambique Holiday
Located on the beautiful Quilalea Island, Azura at Quilalea is the perfect romantic escape. With only 9 villas everyone has their own corner of heaven. Enjoy a thoroughly relaxing stay, sleep days away in a hammock under palm trees, or snorkel and dive through the stunning house reef located just 100 metres off the shore. Look on as pods of dolphin pass by and take in the spectacle of humpback whales and nesting turtles at certain times of the year. Meals are served on the beach, in the restaurant or in your own little cliff overlooking the sea below. Wherever you dine you can be sure the food will be fresh, caught that very day by local dhow fishermen. Fish eagles call to each other in the morning waking you up in time for a swim in the crystal clear water before a delicious breakfast.
- Days: 9
- Countries: Mozambique
- from $7,820 pp ?
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
Catch your overnight flight from JFK to Pemba
Day 2 - 8
Upon arrival at Pemba Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your helicopter. From here you will be flown to the Quirimbas Archipelago.
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via helicopter to Pemba Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Arrive at JFK
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Mozambican Butler/Host Service
- Sunset cocktail of the day
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Baobab walking trails
- Use of kayaks
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Island hopping, dhow sailing, scuba diving and scuba courses
- Spa treatments, laundry, personal gifts and staff gratuities
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Pemba
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Pemba to JFK