The Singita name is synonymous with style, substance and utter splendour in Africa and nowhere is this more evident than in this lavish combination. A double hitter of wildlife abundance, this itinerary starts at the cutting edge SIngita Lebombo Lodge, a dramatic enclave of 13 suspended suites, located in an exclusive and diverse habitat within the Kruger National Park itself. While away indulgent days with exciting game drives, safari walks and spa treatments and at night plunder the extensive wine cellar and enjoy the star show above. After three nights you will be whisked off on another exhilarating flight over the teeming bush to Singita boulders lodge, and it's covetable front row position on the banks of the Sand River. Boulders perfectly mirrors and blends with the unadulterated beauty in which it sits, offering a oneness with the environment and the wildlife for a truly immersive experience.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $12,140 Per Person
- Sabi Sands
- 3 nights at Singita Boulders Lodge
Upon arrival at Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Singita Airstrip in the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Kruger National Park
- 3 nights at Singita Lebombo Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Kruger National Park.
Onward Transfer to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your light aircraft flight to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South Africa
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Johannesburg OR Tambo International
Singita Boulders Lodge
Singita Lebombo Lodge
- Return Airport: Johannesburg OR Tambo International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Johannesburg OR Tambo International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Johannesburg OR Tambo International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.