Taking in experiences on three of Africa's greatest rivers, this wonderful family itinerary is one of our favorites. Starting at Chichele Presidential Lodge in Zambia's famous South Luangwa National Park the itinerary then moves to Sussi and Chuma Lodge on the banks of the Zambezi River before ending at Chobe Chilwero in the Chobe in Botswana. Three stunning rivers all with markedly different experiences on offer. The Luangwa is famous for the highest concentration of hippos in Africa and large numbers of big cats, Livingstone is home to the Victoria Falls one of the seven natural wonders of the world and the Chobe is known for its enormous elephant herds. All three lodges are exceptional for families with excellent children's programs, family dining times and menus as well has babysitting, should you need it. With the range of experiences and activities and family-friendly properties we think this is a wonderful way to experience Africa in style!
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $19,170 For Family of 4
- South Luangwa National Park
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge
Upon arrival at Lusaka Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the South Luangwa National Park. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your lodge.
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Sussi and Chuma
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Livingstone. On arrival you will be met by your driver who will transfer you by road and boat to Sussi and Chuma.
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Chobe.
Onward Transfer to Kasane Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Kasane Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana & ZambiaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Lusaka
Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge
Sanctuary Sussi and Chuma
Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
- Return Airport: Kasane
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Itinerary and costings are based on 2 children aged between 6 - 15 (inclusive)
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Lusaka
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Kasane to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.