This Botswana Family Safari Adventure combines three camps in areas of exceptional wildlife and scenery. Your adventure begins in the fantastic Chobe National Park at Chobe Under Canvas, a 4 tent, intimate mobile camp which is moved weekly to position itself in the best place for the resident game. The camp offers a personal experience which we love and the opportunity to enjoy the exceptional wildlife in the Chobe with the highest concentration of elephants in Africa and great predators. With the both game drives and boat cruises on the Chobe River there is a great variety in activities as well wildlife.
From here you head to one of our favourite camps in the Okavango Delta, Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp. A true delta camp, Nxabega offers a host of activities from game drives to mokoros (dug-out canoes) and boat cruises. Your final stay is in the luxury of Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge. The lodge offers some of the most exceptional wildlife sightings in the Delta, which guests can enjoy on day and night safaris, as well as bush walks.
Please note due the tented nature of some of this accommodation, this itinerary is only suitable for children aged 12 and over.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $23,650 For Family of 4
- 2 nights at Chobe Under Canvas
Upon arrival at Kasane Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your camp.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airport where you will connect with your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
- Okavango Delta
- 2 nights at Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to another camp in the Okavango Delta.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to BotswanaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Kasane
Chobe Under Canvas
Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Itinerary and costing is based on 2 children aged between 12 - 16 years of age (Inclusive)
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kasane
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us