A 5 star, luxury, family holiday combining stunning Cape Town and the scenic Cape Winelands, with the semi-arid desert of the Kalahari. Enjoy the sights and sounds of Cape Town, it's fabulous tourist attractions and fantastic family activities, all whilst staying in the iconic Cape Grace Hotel on the V&A Waterfront. Then head to the picturesque winelands area and to the exquisitie Babylonstoren Farm for yet more fun-filled family activities.
You will conclude this unique holiday by flying to Tswalu Kalahari for a unique and utterly luxurious safari. The perception that the Kalahari is a desolate desert is quite the contrary and you can expect some incredible wildlife sightings here, including some lesser spotted animals such as the brown hyena, wild cats and honey badgers. The famous black maned lions of the Kalahari are of course spotted here and the real beauty of this itinerary is the remoteness of the camp. For serious safari buffs with a tick list, Tswalu is one of the best places on Earth to see the very elusive pangolin and aardvark. For your little ones, they will be thrilled with the meerkat sightings and the amazing array of activities including learning to make their own bow and arrow!
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $33,150 For Family of 4
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at Cape Grace
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will collect your hire car and take the drive to Cape Town.
- 3 nights at Babylonstoren Farm Hotel
Today you will take the drive to the winelands.
- Tswalu Kalahari
- 4 nights at Tswalu Motse
Today you will drive to the Cape Town Airport where you will catch with your flight via light aircraft to the Tswalu Kalahari.
Onward Transfer to Cape Town International Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Cape Town International Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
Babylonstoren Farm Hotel
- Return Airport: Cape Town International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks at Tswalu
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Car hire, group C car (Toyota Corolla or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- GPS with your car hire
- Itinerary based on a family of 4 with 2 children aged between 3 and 12 years
- Scheduled activities at Tswalu Kalahari Reserve
- Beverages (excluding premium brands) at Tswalu
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by Tswalu Kalahari Reserve
- Petrol and additional driver's fee
- Visas where relevant
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Beverages with the exception of Tswalu
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Cape Town International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.