Combine a visit to the interesting and absorbing city of Cape Town where your family can see dozens of attractions together, with a stay at one of the Cape's prettiest beach resorts, Plettenberg Bay, only a short flight away. Together you'll see this beautiful part of the world at your own pace, and the freedom of self driving means family days out at Tsisikamma National Park and any one of dozens of fascinating wildlife centres are easily within reach.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $7,740 For Family of 4
- Cape Town
- 5 nights at The Clarendon Fresnaye
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- Plettenberg Bay
- 4 nights at Periwinkle Guest Lodge
Today you will take the drive back to Cape Town International Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Port Elizabeth Airport. On arrival you will collect your hire car and drive to the Plettenberg Bay.
Onward Transfer to Port Elizabeth Airport
Today you will take the drive to Port Elizabeth Airport where you will drop off your hire car and connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South Africa
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
The Clarendon Fresnaye
Periwinkle Guest Lodge
- Return Airport: Port Elizabeth
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Car hire, group K car (Hyundai XI35 or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Port Elizabeth to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.