Combine a visit to the interesting and absorbing city of Cape Town where your family can see dozens of attractions together with a stay at one of the Cape's prettiest beach resorts, Plettenberg Bay along the famed Garden Route. Together you'll see this beautiful part of the world at your own pace, and the freedom of self driving means family days out at Tsisikamma National Park and any one of dozens of fascinating wildlife centres are easily within reach.
As well as this, a host of fun-filled Garden route activities are on offer to entertain children of all ages from elephant interactions and ziplinning, to bungee jumping, kayaking, boat trips and hiking. Expect breathtaking scenery all along the Cape coast, a great road infrastructure and welcoming people. Should you wish, a Big 5 safari can be tagged onto the end of this trip in the Eastern Cape. The Mahlatini family experts will tailor a trip like this around your own family.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $8,830 For Family of 4
- Cape Town
- 5 nights at The Three Boutique Hotel
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- Plettenberg Bay
- 5 nights at Beachy Head Villa
Today you will take scenic drive to the beach town of Plettenberg Bay situated on the Garden Route.
Onward Transfer to Port Elizabeth Airport
Today you will take the drive to Port Elizabeth Airport where you will drop off your hire car and connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
The Three Boutique Hotel
Beachy Head Villa
- Return Airport: Port Elizabeth
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Car hire, group C car (Toyota Corolla or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- GPS with your car hire
- Itinerary based on a family of 4 with 2 children aged between 3 and 12 years
- One way drop off fee for hire car
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Petrol and additional driver's fee
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Port Elizabeth to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.