Spend time in magnificent Cape Town enjoying this beautiful city and its major attractions whilst, at the end of the day, retreating to the historic and beautifully scenic Steenberg Wine Estate. Follow this by relaxing amidst the natural beauty of the Plettenberg Bay area and its stunning beach surrounds. Stay in the 5* The Plettenberg Hotel, offering some of the best views on the Garden Route. We particularly like this itinerary in the summer months, when you can really enjoy the outdoor activities and nature on offer. Should you wish, this itinerary can be tailored to include a Big 5 safari, near to Port Elizabeth.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $3,060 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at Steenberg Hotel & Winery
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- Plettenberg Bay
- 4 nights at The Plettenberg
Today you will drive to Plettenberg Bay on the Garden Route.
Onward Transfer to Port Elizabeth Airport
Today you will take the drive to Port Elizabeth Airport where you will drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Johannesburg and onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South Africa
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
Steenberg Hotel & Winery
- Return Airport: Port Elizabeth
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Car hire, group B car (VW Polo or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Port Elizabeth to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.