This incredible family trip takes in the hugely entertaining city of Cape Town and combines it with a stay at in Kwazulu Natal. The itinerary combines culture, adventure, beach and an incredible safari. The children will be kept busy throughout with exciting activities, mum and dad can relax or join in with the fun! From the incredible city of Cape Town to Durban you'll shop till you drop, eat delicious fresh food and learn about the South African cultures and diverse areas. Finish off with four nights on safari where the children can join the Wild Child programme, they'll leave South Africa as mini rangers excited about conserving our planet and its animals.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $15,810 For Family of 4
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
Today you will take the drive to the Cedarberg.
- 4 nights at The Oyster Box Hotel
Today you will take the drive back to Cape Town International Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Durban Airport. On arrival you will collect your hire car and drive to the Durban.
- Phinda Private Game Reserve
- 4 nights at Phinda Mountain Lodge
Today you will take the drive to the Phinda Private Game Reserve.
Onward Transfer to Richards Bay Airport
Today you will take the drive to Richards Bay Airport where you will drop off your hire car and connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South Africa
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve and Wellness Retreat
The Oyster Box Hotel
Phinda Mountain Lodge
- Return Airport: Richards Bay
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Car hire, group K car (Hyundai XI35 or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Richards Bay to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.