This wonderful family itinerary incorporates all the highlights of a visit to Cape Town and the Garden Route. The Holiday starts with an exciting visit to the vibrant city of Cape Town. Visit the adorable penquins at Boulders Bay and wow the children at the V&A Waterfront. After your city break you'll travel to De Hoop where you can take part in quad biking, whale watching, horse riding and walks and treks through this stunning area. After all that excitement you'll need a few days relaxing on the beach in Plettenberg Bay. Visit Monkeyland or the Elephant sanctuary if you fancy an afternoon activity. End your family holiday with 3 nights on safari. Enjoy 2 game drives a day looking for the Big 5!
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $5,700 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 3 nights at The Clarendon Fresnaye
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- 3 nights at De Hoop Collection
Today you will take the drive to De Hoop.
- Plettenberg Bay
- 3 nights at Periwinkle Guest Lodge
Today you will take the drive to the Plettenberg Bay.
- Amakhala Game Reserve
- 3 nights at Amakhala Woodbury Lodge
Today you will take the drive to the Amakhala Game Reserve.
Onward Transfer to Port Elizabeth Airport
Today you will take the drive to Port Elizabeth Airport where you will drop off your hire car and connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
The Clarendon Fresnaye
De Hoop Collection
Periwinkle Guest Lodge
Amakhala Woodbury Lodge
- Return Airport: Port Elizabeth
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Car hire, group K car (Hyundai XI35 or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Port Elizabeth to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.