Indulge the entire family with this fantastic holiday which takes in a huge array of South Africa's attractions, on both sides of this diverse and enthralling country. A stay in Cape Town is followed by a short visit to sub tropical Durban, giving you family a chance to experience these very different cities (and get some beach time!). You can satisfy your interest in the fascinating history and culture of this country with a trip through Northern KwaZulu Natal and come face to face with the country's unique wildlife with a family friendly safari.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $6,840 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at African Elite Waterfront Apartments
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- 3 nights at Fairmont Zimbali Resort
Today you will take the drive back to Cape Town International Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Durban Airport. On arrival you will collect your hire car and drive to the Durban.
- 4 nights at Cathedral Peak Hotel
Today you will take the drive to the Drakensberg.
- Nambiti Private Game Reserve
- 3 nights at Umzolozolo Private Safari Lodge
Today you will take the drive to the Nambiti Private Game Reserve.
Onward Transfer to Richards Bay Airport
Today you will take the drive to Richards Bay Airport where you will drop off your hire car and connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South Africa
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
African Elite Waterfront Apartments
Fairmont Zimbali Resort
Cathedral Peak Hotel
Umzolozolo Private Safari Lodge
- Return Airport: Richards Bay
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Car hire, group K car (Hyundai XI35 or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Richards Bay to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.