Take your family on a real adventure as you explore the many delights on offer along South Africa's Cape coast. Travel at your own pace from the luxury of your comfortable rented car. Kids will love visiting the penguins at Boulders Beach and catching the cable car up Table Mountain as well as the many other sites that Cape Town has to offer. Plettenberg Bay, on South Africa's famed Garden Route, is your next stop, where the whole family can delight in the unspoiled beaches and multitude of activities en route. Finish on a real high with a thrilling malaria-free, Big 5 safari. Your kids will never forget the sights of sounds of Africa. This trip is sure to create wonderful family memories for years to come.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $10,090 For Family of 4
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at The Three Boutique Hotel
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- Plettenberg Bay
- 4 nights at Robberg House
Today you will take the drive to the Plettenberg Bay on the Garden Route.
- Amakhala Game Reserve
- 3 nights at Amakhala Hlosi Game Lodge
Today you will take the drive to the Amakhala Game Reserve, a private game reserve in the Eastern Cape.
Onward Transfer to Port Elizabeth Airport
Today you will take the drive to Port Elizabeth Airport where you will drop off your hire car and connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
The Three Boutique Hotel
Amakhala Hlosi Game Lodge
- Return Airport: Port Elizabeth
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities offered by Amakhala Hlosi Game Lodge
- Car hire, group C car (Toyota Corrolla or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- One way drop off fee for the hire car
- House beverages at Amakhala Game Reserve
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of the house beverages at Amakhala
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Port Elizabeth to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.