South Africa is such a family friendly destination, and it has all the elements that make for a perfect family holiday. The excellent weather, stunning scenery, a huge variety of activities, excellent road infrastructure and of course the famous wildlife all make for an incredible family experience. This itinerary features family accommodation of a good standard that is excellent value for money, and takes you from majestic Cape Town to an exciting Eastern Cape Safari by way of whale watching in Hermanus and boating in the charming lagoon side village of Knysna.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $8,200 For Family of 4
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at Acorn House
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- 2 nights at Lavender Manor Guest House
Today you will take the drive to Hermanus.
- 4 nights at Protea Hotel Knysna Quays
Today you will take the drive to Knysna.
- Amakhala Game Reserve
- 2 nights at Amakhala Leeuwenbosch Country House
Today you will take the drive to Amakhala Game Reserve.
Onward Transfer to Port Elizabeth Airport
Today you will take the drive to Port Elizabeth Airport where you will drop off your hire car and connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
Lavender Manor Guest House
Protea Hotel Knysna Quays
Amakhala Leeuwenbosch Country House
- Return Airport: Port Elizabeth
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Car hire, group K car (Hyundai XI35 or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Port Elizabeth to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.