Combine a stay in Cape Town, one of South Africa's most iconic and best known cities with a short stay in the lesser known but very chic beach resorts that lie north of Durban. A Big 5 safari in Northern KwaZulu Natal and a direct flight connection to your luxury island resort on Mauritius complete this wonderful itinerary.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $8,240 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
Upon arrival at Cape Town Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- 2 nights at The Oyster Box Hotel
Today you will take the drive back to Cape Town Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Durban Airport. On arrival you will collect your hire car and drive to your hotel on the coast just outside the city.
- Phinda Private Game Reserve
- 4 nights at Phinda Vlei Lodge
Today you will take the drive to your lodge in Phinda Private Game Reserve.
- 7 nights at Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort
Today you will take the drive back to Durban International Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Mauritius Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel on the island.
Onward Transfer to Mauritius Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Mauritius Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Mauritius & South Africa
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
The Oyster Box Hotel
Phinda Vlei Lodge
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort
- Return Airport: Mauritius
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Car hire, group B car (Opel Corsa or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Mauritius to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.