This family friendly itinerary starts in Cape Town which is a highlight in South Africa for many visitors, with its beaches, beautiful scenery and great activities for children including catching the cable car up to the top of Table Mountain and seeing the penguins at Boulder's Beach. If your kids are over the age of 8 you may even consider a shark dive! After spending 4 days exploring this wonderful city it's a short flight to one of South Africa's most breathtaking areas, the Panorama Route in the north of the country, where sights such as God's Window and the Blyde River Canyon will take your collective breath away. You will not be able to stop taking photos of the kids with this awesome backdrop. Finish your trip on a massive high coming face to face with African wildlife on thrilling game drives at Kambaku Safari Lodge, situated in a private game reserve bordering the Kruger Park. The lodge runs a kids programme which will keep the children entertained on exciting wildlife activities.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $14,820 For Family of 4
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at The Clarendon Fresnaye
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will collect your hire car and take the drive into Cape Town.
- Panorama Route
- 3 nights at Hippo Hollow Country Estate
Today you will drive back to Cape Town International Airport where you will connect with your flight to Kruger Mpumalanga Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your lodge in the Panorama Route.
- Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- 4 nights at Kambaku Safari Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Timbavati Private Game Reserve, bordering the Kruger Park.
Onward Transfer to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Hoedspruit Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
The Clarendon Fresnaye
Hippo Hollow Country Estate
Kambaku Safari Lodge
- Return Airport: Johannesburg OR Tambo International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities offered by Kambaku Safari Lodge
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Car hire, group C car (Toyota Corolla or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- GPS with your car hire
- Itinerary based on a family of 4 with 2 children aged between 3 and 12 years
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by Kambaku Safari Lodge
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Johannesburg OR Tambo International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.