This holiday is the perfect offering for first time visitors to South Africa. It's a bespoke itinerary offering spectacular scenery, iconic tourist attractions, memorable wildlife experiences and ultra-luxurious accommodation. First, enjoy a few days in one of the world's most beautiful cities, Cape Town, before slowing down a notch and exploring the gastronomic route that is the Cape Winelands. Then fly to the Panorama Route in Mpumalanga Province for a chance to catch some of the most beautiful scenery in Africa including the Blyde River Canyon. End on a high with a Big 5-safari in a private reserve bordering the Kruger Park. All the accommodations are exclusive offerings for those looking to luxuriate in the best of South Africa's hospitality.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $9,100 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at MannaBay
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- 2 nights at Boschendal
Today you will take the drive to the Winelands.
- Panorama Route
- 2 nights at Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa
Today you will take the drive back to Cape Town International Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Kruger Mpumalanga Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your lodge in the Panorama Route.
- Thornybush Nature Reserve
- 4 nights at Thornybush The River Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Thornybush Private Game Reserve.
Onward Transfer to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Hoedspruit Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home via Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South Africa
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa
Thornybush The River Lodge
- Return Airport: Johannesburg OR Tambo International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities offered by Thornybush The River Lodge
- Car hire, group B car (VW Polo or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Beverages (excluding premium brands) at Thornybush The River Lodge
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of Thornybush The River Lodge
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Johannesburg OR Tambo International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.