This wonderful itinerary is perfect for a family break. Starting in Cape Town you'll have plenty of time to visit the penguins of Boulders Bay, Cape Point and of course Table Mountain, all from the conveniently located Table Bay Hotel on the V&A Waterfront. After Cape Town you'll travel to the iconic Sun City, north of Johannesburg, and stay at the luxurious and entirely unique Palace of the Lost City. Sun City offers great kid's clubs, playgrounds, sports, arcade games, movies, fabulous wildlife encounters, as well as endless fun at the Valley of Waves and Waterworld.
You'll follow Sun City with 3 nights on an exciting safari at Ant's Hill Lodge in a private reserve in the Waterberg area of South Africa. Personally experienced by the children of Mahlatini members of staff, we can't rate this lodge highly enough for its diversity of activity and its exceptionally friendly staff. It is the definition of family-friendly with free babysitting services allowing you to have dinner in adult company every night, children's meals and a very flexible activity schedule to accommodate children of all ages and interests. Activities include activities such as horseriding alongside giraffe, zebra and other animals, fishing, guided walks, archery, rhino tracking and bug and spoor walks.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $16,910 For Family of 4
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at The Table Bay Hotel
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive to your hotel situated in Cape Town's V&A Waterfront.
- Sun City
- 3 nights at Palace of the Lost City
Today you will take the drive back to Cape Town International Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Sun City.
- 3 nights at Ant's Hill
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Ant's Hill Lodge in a private game reserve in the Waterberg region.
Onward Transfer to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South Africa
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
The Table Bay Hotel
Palace of the Lost City
- Return Airport: Johannesburg OR Tambo International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities offered by Ant's Hill
- Car hire, group C car (Toyota Corolla or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- GPS with your car hire
- The itinerary is based on a family of 4 with 2 children aged between 3 and 12 years
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by Ant's Hill
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Petrol and additional driver's fee
- Beverages with the exception of Ant's Hill
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Johannesburg OR Tambo International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.