From the bustle of Cape Town to the famous Victoria Falls and the incredible wildlife of the Chobe National Park, embark on an exciting family tour of Africa. Expect a flexible and family-orientated holiday experience, with special children's programmes and family-friendly accommodation along the way, ensuring your trip is suited to meet your needs. Discover Cape Town's metropolitan buzz and Table Mountain's scenic beauty, before visiting Victoria Falls and the Zambezi River to take in the natural spectacle and plenty of activties. Finish your family holiday with a thrilling safari in the Chobe, boasting incredible game viewing from both land and water based activities and home to the highest concentration of elephants in Africa.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $19,600 For Family of 4
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at More Quarters Apartment Hotel
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- Victoria Falls
- 3 nights at Victoria Falls Safari Suites
Today you will take the drive back to Cape Town International Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Victoria Falls Airport in Zimbabwe. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your accommodation in Victoria Falls.
- 3 nights at Muchenje Safari Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Chobe.
Onward Transfer to Kasane Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Kasane Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana, South Africa & Zimbabwe
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
More Quarters Apartment Hotel
Victoria Falls Safari Suites
Muchenje Safari Lodge
- Return Airport: Kasane
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands) at Muchenje
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Car hire, group C car (Toyota Corolla or similar) in Cape Town
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Itinerary and costings are based on 2 children aged between 6 - 11 (inclusive)
- Private safari vehicle at Muchenje Safari Lodge
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Petrol in Cape Town
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Kasane to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.