Enjoy the Western Cape of South Africa with Magnificent Cape Town followed by the Winelands. A fabulous taster of South Africa covering the main bases of Cape Town , the Garden Route and finally finishing on a malaria free safari in the Eastern Cape. This is a wonderful introduction to wonderful South Africa, and as a self drive holiday you have the freedom to plan your own time.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $2,640 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at The Three Boutique Hotel
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- 2 nights at Hawksmoor House
Today you will take the drive to the Winelands.
- Plettenberg Bay
- 4 nights at Beachy Head Villa
Today you will take the drive to the Plettenberg Bay.
- Amakhala Game Reserve
- 3 nights at Amakhala Bukela Game Lodge
Today you will take the drive to Amakahala Game Reserve in the Eastern Cape
Onward Transfer to Port Elizabeth Airport
Today you will take the drive to Port Elizabeth Airport where you will drop off your hire car and connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
The Three Boutique Hotel
Beachy Head Villa
Amakhala Bukela Game Lodge
- Return Airport: Port Elizabeth
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Car hire, group B car including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Port Elizabeth to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.