This exciting itinerary is designed for families who not only want to experience the very best of Kenya but want their children to come away having learnt about the culture whilst having fun. The itinerary starts with 3 nights at Saruni Samburu in Northern Kenya. Here an exciting 'warrior' programme has been set up for children where they will learn bush skills, how to make a bow and arrow, identify and track animals on foot and learn basic survival skills. The children will also visit their Masai warrior's home and learn how they live. You will then move onto the Masai Mara - legendary for its big cats and huge herds of wildebeest during the great migration. You'll be staying in your very own house. The Mara House offers exclusivity and family time away from the crowds. Here you will have your very own getaway in the middle of the African bush with your own private guide, driver and chef.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $17,970 For Family of 4
- Samburu & Shaba
- 3 nights at Saruni Samburu
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Samburu & Shaba. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Mara House
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Masai Mara.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
After breakfast you will be transferred back to the airstrip where you will take the return light aircraft flight to Wilson airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Nairobi International airport for your international flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to KenyaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- Warrior Programme at Saruni Samburu
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Shared game viewing activities on safari
- Private professional English speaking safari guide at Mara House
- Transportation with exclusive use of 4X4 safari vehicle at Mara House
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.