One of our favourite itineraries, the Chobe and Khwai River Explorer takes in the famous Chobe National Park and the Khwai region of the Eastern Okavango Delta giving a lovely highlight package of Northern Botswana. Both areas are famous for their big game in particular Elephants and Lion. The Chobe region has the highest concentrations of Elephants in Africa which is truly a site to behold. Both camps are small and intimate and offer a very relaxed atmosphere and personal approach which we feel greatly enhances your experience. The itinerary is also great value for what you get in terms of experience, wildlife, guiding and the standard of the camps.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $5,020 Per Person
- 3 nights at Muchenje Safari Lodge
Upon arrival at Kasane Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Banoka Bush Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airport where you will connect with your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to BotswanaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Kasane
Muchenje Safari Lodge
Banoka Bush Camp
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kasane
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.