Spend 4 nights partaking in a unique mobile camping experience in 2 different areas of the famous Chobe National Park. Known for its outstanding big game and the immense Chobe River, mobile camping is a fabulous way to experience the sensational resident game. The trip concludes with 3 nights appreciating the incredible Okavango Delta from Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp offering both water and land activities.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $6,280 Per Person
- 2 nights at Chobe Under Canvas
Upon arrival at Kasane Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to Chobe Under Canvas.
- 2 nights at Savute Under Canvas
Today you will be transferred back to the airport where you will connect with your onward flight via light aircraft to the Savute.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to BotswanaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Kasane
Chobe Under Canvas
Savute Under Canvas
Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft and road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Park fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kasane
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us