Featuring two of our favourite camps, this itinerary offers two markedly different experiences and areas. Starting in the Botswana's famed Chobe National Park, you will stay at Chobe Under Canvas which is a small and intimate semi-permanent camp. There is nothing quite like listening to the sounds of Africa through your canvas walls. The camp moves once a week and is positioned in key areas known for for excellent resident game. Apart from having the highest concentration of elephant in Africa, the Chobe is also famed for its predators.
From the Chobe, you then fly to the heart of the Okavango Delta, where you will spend your last 3 nights at the beautiful Nxabega Camp. Located in a beautiful concession, Nxabega Camp offers a full range of water and land based activities, giving a well rounded experience in an excellent wildlife area. The contrasting experiences on this itinerary provide a fantastic way to experience two of Botswana's premier reserves.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $5,360 Per Person
- 2 nights at Chobe Under Canvas
Upon arrival at Kasane Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to Chobe Under Canvas.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airport where you will connect with your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to BotswanaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Kasane
Chobe Under Canvas
Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- International flights as specified
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kasane
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us