The Classic Botswana Family Safari takes in the best of the Okavango Delta followed by a safari in the Linyanti region in the far north of Botswana. These are two of the best wildlife areas in Botswana - quite possibly all of Africa. The Okavango is a Unesco World Heritage site and the largest inland delta in the world. The Linyanti is a smaller series of marshes on the border, famous for its enormous herds of elephants particularly during the dry season. The family-friendly camps are all located in private concessions, a good distance from other camps, thereby offering you exclusive access to miles and miles of scenery and wildlife. Private vehicles and guides have been included at all camps to make your wildlife activities as flexible as possible while also offering the children fun-filled activities and experiences and the opportunity to learn from and about this incredible environment.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $28,550 For Family of 4
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Tubu Tree Camp
Upon arrival at Maun Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Okavango Delta. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- 3 nights at Savuti Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Linyanti.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Maun
Tubu Tree Camp
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Private safari vehicle and guide
- Itinerary and costings are based on 2 children aged between 6 - 16 (inclusive)
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Maun
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.