A real bucket list combo, this holiday itinerary is the perfect blend of exciting city break in Cape Town, once in a lifetime safari in the world famous Kruger National Park and a tropical beach extension on the paradise island of Mauritius.
Maradiva Villas Mauritius - Exclusive Mahlatini Offer
- 50% Discount at Maradiva Villas when you book by 10 May for stays until 30 April 2019
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $10,800 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at The Clarendon Bantry Bay
Upon arrival at Cape Town Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- Sabi Sands
- 4 nights at Dulini Lodge
Today you will take the drive back to Cape Town International Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to the Kruger. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your safari lodge in the Sabi Sands.
- 7 nights at Maradiva Villas, Resort and Spa
This morning you will be met at your lodge and transferred by road to Kruger Mpumalanga Airport for your flight to Johannesburg International Airport and connecting international flight to Mauritius Airport. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred by private vehicle to your hotel.
Onward Transfer to Mauritius Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Mauritius Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Mauritius & South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
The Clarendon Bantry Bay
Maradiva Villas, Resort and Spa
- Return Airport: Mauritius
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Car hire, group B car (Opel Corsa or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Mauritius to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us