Experience the true Botswana with exceptional game viewing in the Okavango Delta and Linyanti regions. Savour every moment with land and water based game viewing and some of the best lion and buffalo interaction in Africa. This is a fabulous itinerary with some outstanding accommodation.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $9,360 Per Person
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
Upon arrival at Maun Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Okavango Delta. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Okavango Delta
- 2 nights at Duba Expedition Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to your second camp in the heart of the Okavango Delta.
- 3 nights at Selinda Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Linyanti.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to BotswanaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Maun
Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
Duba Expedition Camp
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Maun
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us