The itinerary starts in Kenya with Amboseli National Park, a region famous for both its huge Elephant population as well as the incredible views of Mount Kilimanjaro. Following your time in Kenya you will then move onto Tanzania where you will get a chance to take in Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park, all must see Northern Circuit safari destinations! With the great migration in full flow throughout the year we have used Elwana's mobile tented camp, Serengeti Pioneer Camp to maximize your chances of being in the right place at the right time. After your time in the Serengeti you will then move back to Kenya where you will spend your remaining days in the Masai Mara where you might just with any catch a river crossing on the Mara River!
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $10,290 Per Person
- Amboseli & Chyulu Hills
- 2 nights at Tortilis Camp
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Amboseli & Chyulu Hills. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- 1 nights at Arusha Coffee Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Arusha, Tanzania.
- Tarangire National Park
- 2 nights at Tarangire Treetops
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Tarangire National Park.
- Ngorongoro Crater
- 2 nights at The Manor at Ngorongoro
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Ngorongoro Crater. En-route you will enjoy a game drive in Lake Manyara National Park.
- Serengeti & Grumeti Reserves
- 2 nights at Serengeti Pioneer Camp
Today you will be transferred to Manyara airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Serengeti.
- Masai Mara
- 2 nights at Elephant Pepper Camp
Today you will be transferred across the boarder to your camp in the Masai Mara, Kenya.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
After breakfast you will be transferred back to the airstrip where you will take the return light aircraft flight to Wilson airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Nairobi International airport for your international flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Kenya & TanzaniaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
Arusha Coffee Lodge
The Manor at Ngorongoro
Serengeti Pioneer Camp
Elephant Pepper Camp
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.