This sensational 12 night itinerary is custom-designed for those wanting to see as much of Southern Africa as possible, all in one trip. Begin in magnificent Cape Town in South Africa, where you will have ample time to explore the city's main attractions from Table Mountain and Robben Island to Cape Point and the V&A Waterfront. Step back in time then to the Cape Winelands area, with its historic vineyards and quaint villages. The gastronomic route of South Africa, here's your chance to indulge in some outstanding food and wine.
Then embark on the most incredible five night fly-in safari, flying between the Okavango Delta and Linyanti areas of Botswana, enjoying both land and water based game activities and staying in luxury tented camps. Lastly, you will fly to the magnificent Victoria Falls area where you will enjoy time on the banks of the mighty Zambezi. The area plays host to a number of activities from sunset cruises and fishing to tours of the Falls and adventure activities such as white water rafting and bungee jumping. This bucket list holiday is sure to create lasting memories.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $10,030 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 3 nights at The Clarendon Bantry Bay
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk and collect your hire car. From here you will drive into the city.
- 2 nights at Leeu House
Today you will make your way to the Winelands.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Chitabe Camp
Today you will drive back to Cape Town airport where you will connect with your onward flight to Maun. On arrival you will be transferred via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
- 2 nights at Duma Tau Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Linyanti.
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Kasane. On arrival you will connect with your light aircraft flight to Livingstone where you will be road transferred to your hotel.
Onward Transfer to Livingstone Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Livingstone Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana, South Africa & ZambiaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
The Clarendon Bantry Bay
Duma Tau Camp
The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara
- Return Airport: Livingstone
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Car hire in the Cape in a Group B car (Ford Fiesta or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive lodges
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Livingstone to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us