Like our 19 night Epic Tanzania safari this itinerary takes advantage of Nomad Tanzania's extensive property portfolio. In this itinerary the focus is on the Northern Circuit of Tanzania in which you will get a chance to take in the biggest safari highlights along the way, with time spent in Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park. During your time in the Serengeti you will have spend your first two nights in Nomads Serengeti Safari Camp where you will be in the perfect position to catch the great migration. Your last two nights on safari will be spent at Lamai Serengeti, arguably one of the best lodges in East Africa, so an ideal place to finish your safari. Following your safari you will then fly onto the remote Pemba Island where you will enjoy seven nights of barefoot luxury at Fundu Lagoon. Fundu Lagoon are offering a 7 for 5 night special together with an additional 10% discount for honeymoon couples, given further justification to spending time here.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $12,440 Per Person
- Tarangire National Park
- 2 nights at Kuro Tarangire
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Tarangire National Park. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Ngorongoro Crater
- 2 nights at Gibb's Farm
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Manyara Airstrip. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp with a game drive in Lake Manyara National Park en-route.
- Serengeti & Grumeti Reserves
- 2 nights at Serengeti Safari Camp
Today you will be transferred to the Manyara airstrip for your light aircraft flight to the Serengeti. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Serengeti & Grumeti Reserves
- 2 nights at Lamai Serengeti
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Northern Serengeti. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your lodge.
- Pemba Island
- 7 nights at Fundu Lagoon
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Pemba Island. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your lodge.
Onward Transfer to Dar es Salaam Airport
Today you will be met at your hotel and transferred to Pemba Airport where you will catch your flight to Dar es Salaam Airport. Upon arrival you will connect with your international flight.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to TanzaniaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Kilimanjaro
Serengeti Safari Camp
- Return Airport: Dar es Salaam
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- International flights as indicated in the itinerary
- Honeymoon extras and discounts
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Shared game viewing activities on safari
- Professional English speaking safari guide
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kilimanjaro
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Dar es Salaam to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.