This 6 night itinerary showcases Kenya's diverse landscapes. Whilst we would always encourage clients to op for a fly in safari you can save money and learn a lot from a driving safari. This itinerary is suitable for the keen photographer and safari aficionado. You'll have your very own private driver and guide who will stay with you through your trip, always on hand with an interesting tale and impressive knowledge on the animals you'll be seeing. The itinerary includes the best parks that Kenya has to offer. With your private driver and guide you'll be able to set your own timetable for game drives, arranging morning and evening game drives or perhaps enjoying a full day out in the parks.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $3,800 Per Person
- Aberdare National Park
- 1 nights at The Ark
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Samburu & Shaba
- 2 nights at Samburu Game Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Samburu & Shaba.
- Rift Valley Lakes
- 1 nights at Lake Nakuru Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Rift Valley Lakes.
- Masai Mara
- 2 nights at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Masai Mara.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Nairobi International Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to KenyaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
Samburu Game Lodge
Lake Nakuru Lodge
Masai Mara Sopa Lodge
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- Honeymoon extras as detailed
- Non motorised water sports in Mauritius
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Private professional English speaking safari guide
- Transportation with exclusive use of 4X4 safari vehicle as per itinerary
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.