This exciting itinerary combines an exceptional safari with a fantastic beach experience. Begin in the busy city of Nairobi where you'll be nestled in the wonderful Hemingway's Nairobi Hotel. A 5* option in the heart of the city, spend your first day in the spa or dining on their wonderful deck. The following morning you will be flown to your own concession in the Masai Mara Reserve and stay at the famous Cottar's 1920's Safari Camp, offering a pure Out of Africa experience where the golden age of safari is recreated in a heady cocktail of marquee tents, antique furnishings and liveried staff. From the camp you will enjoy day and night game drives, game walks, and cultural interactions with the Masai community.
After your exciting 4 night safari you will be flown to the Kenya coast for your stay at Kinondo Kwetu which is located on a tranquil private beach south of Diani. Surrounded by green shady gardens within a short distance of the white sands, Kinondo Kwetu is a family-owned lodge, run by Ida and Filip Andersson and their two children, where a stay is more like staying with friends in their delightful beach home than in a hotel.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $7,700 Per Person
- 1 nights at Hemingways Nairobi
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Masai Mara
- 4 nights at Cottar's 1920's Safari Camp
After breakfast you will be transferred to Wilson airport where you will be assisted onto a light aircraft for your flight to the Masai Mara. On arrival you will be met and transferred by road to the camp.
- Kenya Coast & Islands
- 5 nights at Kinondo Kwetu
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Kenyan Coast.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
After breakfast you will be transferred back to the airstrip where you will take the return light aircraft flight to Wilson airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Nairobi International airport for your international flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Kenya
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
Cottar's 1920's Safari Camp
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Shared game viewing activities on safari
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.