Your tailor-made itinerary
This exciting holiday combines Kenya and Mauritius. From an epic safari to a tranquil beach break this option has something for everyone.
Begin by flying in a light aircraft over the sprawling plains of the famous Masai Mara for a stay in one of Ol Seki's 10 exclusive luxury tents with 270° panoramic views of the Mara. Ol Seki Hemingways is located in the Naboisho Conservancy which borders the Maasai Mara Reserve providing guests with an incredibly private safari experience. As well as exciting game drives to see the abundant game of the conservancy, you might like to meet the local Maasai herdsmen and their families and learn about their pastoral way of life. Or perhaps take a hike, watch birds, photograph the sunset, visit a N'dorobo cave, dine under the stars, soar above the plains in a hot air balloon or have an exciting horseback safari. Everything at the camp is a personally tailored experience in the hands of the attentive guides.
From this exceptional Big 5 safari you'll travel onto the stunning island of Mauritius staying at the luxury 5 star Shanti Maurice. Relax on gorgeous white beaches, sip cocktails and discover exciting new food dishes. Mauritius is every foodies heaven and you'll be spoilt for choice.
- Days: 13
- Countries: Kenya & Mauritius
- from $5,620 pp ?
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
Catch your overnight flight from JFK to Nairobi International
Day 2 - 4
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you to Wilson Airport where you will be assisted onto your lights aircraft flight to the Masai Mara. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Nairobi. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 6 - 12
Today you will be transferred back to Nairobi International Airport where you will connect with your flight to Mauritius. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your your hotel.
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Mauritius Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Arrive at JFK
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- One free night at Ol Seki (based on 2018 year-round special offer)
- 20% long stay discount at Shanti Maurice
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Mauritius to JFK