Kenya and Zanzibar is a great safari and beach combination. Kenya's Masai Mara offers exceptional game viewing and is probably the most famous safari destination in Africa. The ultimate attraction is without a doubt the annual wildebeest migration from the Serengeti. The seasons have a strong influence on game movements but a safari here is an amazing experience at any time as there is plenty of resident game in the reserve. Following your safari you'll be flown to Zanzibar for a relaxing 5 nights stay on this paradise island. Between catching some sun and snorkelling through the crystal clear waters you can take in a Stowntown tour. Stowntown is a UNESCO World Heritage site, famous for its slave trading history and of course its spices.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $4,760 Per Person
- Masai Mara
- 4 nights at Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you to Wilson Airport where you will be assisted onto your lights aircraft flight to the Masai Mara. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Zanzibar Island
- 7 nights at Breezes Beach Club & Spa
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your flight via light aircraft to Wilson Airport in Nairobi and onwards to Zanzibar Island. On arrival you will be met and transferred by road to your hotel.
Onward Transfer to Zanzibar Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Zanzibar Airport where you will catch your international flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Kenya & TanzaniaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
Breezes Beach Club & Spa
- Return Airport: Zanzibar
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Zanzibar to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us