This wonderful itinerary combines an intimate safari experience with a Robinson Crusoe castaway week on the beach at the end of your holiday. Start with an exciting 4 nights on a Big 5 game safari in the Kruger National Park in a private conservancy. Staying in a private conservancy offers a better experience than staying in the main park as due to restricted tourists numbers you get a quieter more private game viewing experience. There are no borders between the Kruger Park and the conservancies so animals are free to traverse through the different areas. After your Big 5 game viewing experience you'll catch a direct flight into Mozambique. Famous for its long stretches of untouched white sandy beaches this is truly paradise. Spend your days eating delicious fresh sea food, fishing, diving or just snorkelling.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $7,780 Per Person
- Sabi Sands
- 4 nights at Chitwa Chitwa Private Game Lodge
Upon arrival at Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your flight transfer. From here you will be flown to the Sabi Sands. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Bazaruto Archipelago
- 7 nights at Villa Santorini
Today you will be transferred back to the airport where you will connect with your onward flight via light aircraft to the Inhambane & Barra Peninsula.
Onward Transfer to Vilanculous Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Mozambique & South Africa
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Johannesburg OR Tambo International
Chitwa Chitwa Private Game Lodge
- Return Airport: Vilanculous
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Johannesburg OR Tambo International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Vilanculous to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.