A classic KwaZulu Natal holiday incorporating city, Big 5 safari and beach. This is a particularly great option for those short on time but wanting to experience as much as possible! A short trip bursting with culture, activities, such as snorkeling and kayaking, and of course wildlife, will provide a perfect introduction to South Africa's East Coast.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $3,530 Per Person
- 3 nights at The Beverly Hills Hotel
Upon arrival at Durban King Shaka Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Durban.
- Elephant Coast
- 3 nights at Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge
Today you will take the drive to the Hlulhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve.
- Elephant Coast
- 4 nights at Rocktail Beach Camp
Today you will drive to the Elephant Coast.
Onward Transfer to Richards Bay Airport
Today you will take the drive to Richards Bay Airport where you will drop off your hire car and connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South Africa
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Durban King Shaka
The Beverly Hills Hotel
Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge
Rocktail Beach Camp
- Return Airport: Richards Bay
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Car hire, group B car (Ford Fiesta or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Durban King Shaka
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Richards Bay to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us