Starting at picturesque and iconic Victoria Falls this itinerary allows you the chance to explore and enjoy this historic area and either partake in the multitude of activities and adrenaline sports on offer such as bungee jumping and white water rafting, or enjoy gentler pursuits like fishing, canoeing and touring the Falls. After this it's off to Changa Safari Camp which overlooks the monolithic peaks of the distant Matusadona Mountains from it's position on the shores of Lake Kariba. Lake Kariba is the world's largest artificial lake and home to a wealth of game fish, water birds, crocs and hippos. The activities here are focused on a true wilderness experience and the area is ideal for safari walks. Finally, Kanga Camp in lush Mana Pools National Park offers secluded and private safaris on foot, by canoe or in open vehicles, fully rounding off this magnificent tour of Zimbabwe.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $5,660 Per Person
- Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at The Victoria Falls Hotel
Upon arrival at Victoria Falls Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Lake Kariba & Matusadona
- 3 nights at Changa Safari Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Lake Kariba & Matusadona.
- Mana Pools National Park
- 3 nights at Kanga Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Mana Pools National Park.
Onward Transfer to Harare Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Harare Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to ZimbabweMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Victoria Falls
The Victoria Falls Hotel
Changa Safari Camp
- Return Airport: Harare
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Shared game viewing activities on safari
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive lodges
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Victoria Falls
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Harare to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.