This exciting 5 night itinerary incorporates the tranquility of Lake Naivasha as well as the excitement of the Masai Mara. Nestled in the Great Rift Valley and with fantastic views of the impressive Lake Naivasha, Loldia House holds excellent positioning and is ideal as a base from which to explore the surrounding area. Found within its own 6,000 acre ranch, guests can enjoy the various activities on offer in the area. Guests can treat themselves to a delicious picnic lunch on Crescent Island and climb Mount Longonot if feeling up to it. Lake Naivasha is famous for its flamingo population and bird watchers will revel in the spectacle. After your stay here you'll move onto the Masai Mara and to Governor's Camp. Famous for being the location for the BBC Big Cat Diary team, keep an eye out for Notch the famous lion. Early meal times and specialised guides are on hand to ensure the children are kept happy.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $17,720 For Family of 4
- Rift Valley Lakes
- 2 nights at Loldia House
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you to Wilson Airport where you will be assisted onto your lights aircraft flight to the Rift Valley Lakes. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Governor's Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Masai Mara.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
After breakfast you will be transferred back to the airstrip where you will take the return light aircraft flight to Wilson airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Nairobi International airport for your international flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Kenya
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- International flights as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Shared game viewing activities on safari
- Transportation with exclusive use of 4X4 safari vehicle as per itinerary
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.