Spend your first ten nights together as husband and wife enjoying three of the finest hotels in South Africa. With a free night to be enjoyed in each area you'll be in heaven without breaking the bank! Starting with four nights in Cape Town at the Twelve Apostles, boasting some of the best sunsets in the Cape region. Next you will be transferred up to the Cedarberg for three luxurious nights of relaxation in a more unexplored part of the country before being returned to Cape Town for your flights to Durban and three nights on the Indian Ocean coast in Durban at the renown Oyster Box Hotel. As if that wasn't enough you will also enjoy a number of complimentary honeymoon treats at each hotel including a dinner at the Azure Restaurant and a 1 hour couples spa treatment at the 12 Apostles Hotel & Spa, one private dining experience at Kadoro and a picnic for two at Bushmans Kloof and the world famous curry buffet at the Oyster Box. All transfers and connecting internal flights are also included. This incredible offer is truly an opportunity not to be missed.
- Dinner for 2 at the Azure Restaurant & a 1 hour couples massage at 12 Apostles
- Private dinner at Kadoro & a picnic for 2 at Bushmans Kloof
- Free curry buffet or delicious high tea at Oyster Box
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $3,540 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will be met by your private driver who will transfer for the 30 minute drive to the 12 Apostles Hotel. During your stay at the 12 Apostles Hotel you can enjoy a complimentary dinner for two at the Azure Restaurant as well as a complimentary one hour spa treatment for two.
Today you will be met at the hotel and transferred to the Cedarberg and Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve. At Bushmans Kloof Reserve you will receive one complimentary private dining experience for two people at Kadoro as well as a picnic for two.
- 3 nights at The Oyster Box Hotel
Today you will be met and transferred back to Cape Town International Airport where you will connect with your flight to Durban King Shaka Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to The Oyster Box Hotel in Umhlanga Rocks. At the Oyster Box we have included one night at their famous curry buffet for 2 people.
Onward Transfer to Durban King Shaka Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Durban King Shaka Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve and Wellness Retreat
The Oyster Box Hotel
- Return Airport: Durban King Shaka
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled activities offered at Bushmans Kloof
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Dinner for two people in the Azure Restaurant at the 12 Apostles Hotel
- 1 hour spa treatment for 2 people at the 12 Apostles Hotel
- One private dining experience for two people at Kadoro at Bushmans Kloof
- Picnic for 2 at Bushmans Kloof
- One curry buffet dinner for two people at The Ocean Terrace at the Oyster Box
- An evening high tea for two at the Oyster Box
- Valid until the 19th of December 2016
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Durban King Shaka to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.