This exciting itinerary starts with four nights in the best city in the world - Cape Town. Visit Table Mountain, marvel at penguins and drive along the stunning coastline. You'll then board the legendary Rovos Rail for an epic 6 night journey through the Winelands, spectacular mountain ranges, Great Karoo, Botswana and finished up in Zimbabwe at Victoria Falls. You'll then spend your last 2 nights marveling at the 'smoke that thunders'. Enjoy a plethora of activities at Victoria Falls or simply relax and enjoy the incredible scenery.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $5,730 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 3 nights at Cape Grace
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- 2 nights at Rovos Rail
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the station where you will board Rovos Rail..
- 1 nights at 131 on Herbert Baker Boutique Hotel
Today you will be met at Rovos Station by your private driver who will transfer you by road to your hotel for the evening.
- 3 nights at Rovos Rail
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Rovos Rail Station.
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Royal Livingstone Hotel.
Onward Transfer to Livingstone Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Livingstone Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South Africa & Zambia
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
131 on Herbert Baker Boutique Hotel
The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara
- Return Airport: Livingstone
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Livingstone to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.