This wonderful itinerary takes you from one luxury experience to another and gets better and better at each stop. You'll start your adventure in Cape Town, staying at the stunning 12 Apostles Hotel. Enjoy incredible views from your room and sumptuous surroundings. Explore Cape Town or as it's known in South Africa the 'Mother City'. Enjoy cable car rides up Table Mountain, laugh at the antics of the Boulders Bay penguins, enjoy sundowners on stunning beaches and eat delicious food at the top restaurants. Leaving Cape Town for three nights in the Winelands at the Last Word Franchhoek Hotel. This beautiful boutique hotel knows how to spoil guests, enjoy canapes and sundowners every night on the rooftop terrace as well as the best breakfasts in South Africa! Spend your days in the vineyards enjoying a range of wonderful wines produced in this region. You'll then fly to the Kruger National Park for a four nights stay at Chitwa Chitwa Camp. Enjoy the Big 5 up close in these incredible surroundings. Ending your epic journey is an overnight transfer from Hoedspruit to Johannesburg on the Blue Train. You'll be transported to a bygone era onboard this incredible train. Enjoy luxury surroundings, fine dining and incredible views from your own cabin.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $5,660 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourselves to your hotel.
- 3 nights at The Last Word Franschhoek
Today you will take the drive to the Winelands.
- Sabi Sands
- 4 nights at Chitwa Chitwa Private Game Lodge
Today you will be drive back to the airport where you will connect with your onward flight to the Sabi Sands.
- 1 nights at The Blue Train
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Hoedspruit Station where you will board the Blue Train.
Onward Transfer to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
The Last Word Franschhoek
Chitwa Chitwa Private Game Lodge
The Blue Train
- Return Airport: Johannesburg OR Tambo International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Car hire, group D car (Honda Jazz or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Johannesburg OR Tambo International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.