This luxury family safari itinerary takes in the best of Livingstone in Zambia and the The Chobe and Okavango Delta in Botswana. Starting at the home of the famous Victoria Falls and overlooking the mighty Zambezi River your first stop is at the beautiful Sussi and Chuma Lodge in a Chuma House. With two ensuite bedrooms, a spacious lounge and dining area, private plunge pool and private house chef and staff it is the epitome of luxury where your family's every need is thought of. Just a short distance from the Falls itself, Sussi and Chuma is the ideal place to base yourself to explore the many activities on offer in the area. From Livingstone it is a short drive and boat trip to the Chobe in Botswana. The Chobe is famous for having one of the highest concentrations of elephant in Africa as well as exceptional concentrations of predators and general game. With daily activities ranging from game drives into the Chobe National Park and boat cruises out on the Chobe River there is loads of adventure and experiences to be had. Both Sussi and Chuma and Chobe Chilwero are excellent family options with great kiddy programs and family options such as dedicated evening meals, menus and babysitting facilities. From the Chobe your family heads to the heart of the Okavango and the beautiful Baines Camp. It is the quintessential Okavango Delta Camp with a range of both wet and dry activities from boats cruises and mokoros to game drives. For children over the age of 9 there is an optional elephant safari available as an additional activity at an extra cost.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $20,020 For Family of 4
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Sussi and Chuma
Upon arrival at Livingstone Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Chobe.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Baines Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airport where you will connect with your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana & ZambiaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Livingstone
Sanctuary Sussi and Chuma
Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
Sanctuary Baines Camp
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Itinerary and costings are based on 2 children aged between 6 - 11 (inclusive)
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Livingstone
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.