Explore two of Zambia's most iconic national parks, the South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi National Parks with this incredible luxury itinerary. Bordering two of Africa's great rivers, the Luangwa and Zambezi, these parks offer some of the best wildlife viewing in Africa. Chinzombo and Chongwe River Camp are two of Zambia's most luxurious camps and offer a wide range of experiences from game drives and guided walks to boating and fishing. By combining these two incredible regions and camps they offer a discount of up to $2,100 per person in high season which is exceptional value.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $5,620 Per Person
- South Luangwa National Park
- 3 nights at Chinzombo Camp
Upon arrival at Lusaka Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the South Luangwa National Park. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Lower Zambezi National Park
- 3 nights at Chongwe River Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Lower Zambezi National Park.
Onward Transfer to Lusaka Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Lusaka Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to ZambiaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Lusaka
Chongwe River Camp
- Return Airport: Lusaka
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Lusaka
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Lusaka to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us