A fantastic opportunity to witness the great wildebeest migration in full flow while staying in the Masai Mara and also experiencing the incredibly culturally diverse Northern Samburu Region of Kenya. Staying at two of Saruni's most luxurious destinations in Kenya, the Saruni Samburu and the Saruni Mara. The rugged landscape of the Samburu region is home to Saruni Samburu, the only lodge in the 200,000 hectare Kalama Reserve bordering the Samburu National Reserve, to stay here is a truly authentic safari experience. The intimate Saruni Mara is the only small boutique lodge in the Masai Mara North Conservancy, your guides here will be Maasai Warriors keen to share their wisdom and knowledge of the area and their way of life. We are offering this amazing deal with a saving of 25% in high season. This incredible offer is valid until the 19th of December 2017 (excludes 20th December 2016 to 03 January 2017).
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $6,620 Per Person
- Samburu & Shaba
- 3 nights at Saruni Samburu
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will drive you to Nairobi's Wilson Aiport. Here you will connect with your light aircraft flight bound for the Samburu Region of Northern Kenya. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Saruni Mara
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Masai Mara, and transferred to your camp.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
After breakfast you will be transferred back to the airstrip where you will take the return light aircraft flight to Wilson airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Nairobi International airport for your flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Kenya
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.