Mahlatini loves this wonderful easy access holiday. Fly into Johannesburg where you will be met and transferred the approximate three hours to you Marataba Lodge in the Marakele Reserve. Enjoy big 5 game viewing, bush walks and luxury accommodation away from the crowds. From elephants to big cats, Marataba offers it all. For the birding enthusiast there is a huge variety of bird species including the largest colony of endangered Cape vultures in the world (more than 800 breeding pairs) have settled here. After an exciting four nights on safari you'll be transferred back to Johannesburg Airport for your flight to Mozambique and 7 nights at the stunning White Pearl Resort. Situated on a pristine private beach in southern Mozambique White Pearl Resorts offers sublime ocean frontage of more than 2km and is surrounded by untouched tracts of bush. It provides exceptional accommodation, service and cuisine along with some of the finest diving in Mozambique. Migrating humpback whales can be seen from the lodge from June to September and whale sharks are seen on dives during most of the year but particularly from October to March.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $7,060 Per Person
- 4 nights at Marataba Safari Lodge
Upon arrival at Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Maputo & Surrounds
- 7 nights at White Pearl Resorts
Today you will be transferred back to Johannesburg Airport for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Maputo & Surrounds.
Onward Transfer to Maputo Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Mozambique & South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Johannesburg OR Tambo International
Marataba Safari Lodge
White Pearl Resorts
- Return Airport: Maputo
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Johannesburg OR Tambo International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maputo to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.