Stay 4 nights in Kenya's famous Masai Mara Game Reserve at Ol Seki Mara Camp, a boutique, plantation-style property overlooking the iconic silhouette of the Ngong Hills. The camp is located in the heart of the Naboisho Conservancy which borders the Maasai Mara Reserve. The conservancy limits entry to clients actually staying inside the area and offers an incredibly private safari experience. There is no typical day at Ol Seki, with the camp being small, it aims to personally tailor every day to suit what you want, making your time in the Mara an unparalleled adventure. Expect activities from exciting game drives and hikes to birdwatching and hot air balloon safaris, all in the hands of the camp's attentive guides. A night in Nairobi at the start will allow you to recover from the flight and should you wish, you can visit an elephant and rhino orphanage, a giraffe sanctuary or even the home of Karen Blixen, author of Out of Africa.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $3,120 Per Person
- 1 nights at Hemingways Nairobi
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you through immigration. You will then be transferred by road to your hotel in the city.
- Masai Mara
- 4 nights at Ol Seki Hemingways Mara
Today you will be met and transferred to Wilson Airport where you will catch a light aircraft to the Masai Mara. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your light aircraft flight to Wilson Airport where you will be road transferred to Nairobi International Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to KenyaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
Ol Seki Hemingways Mara
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camp
- Beverages (excluding premium brands) in the Masai Mara
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.