4 nights of pure bliss in one of the most famous camps in Kenya, Kichwa Tembo Camp. Not only do you get the excitement of sleeping under canvas and going out on game drives to witness the year-round wildlife spectacle of the Masai Mara, including the annual wildebeest migration (from July to October), but you are also privy to another hidden side of the Mara by taking night drives and bush walks. Spoil yourselves with a hot air balloon safari and indulge in candlelit dinners under the African night sky. A night in Nairobi at the start will allow you to recover from the flight and should you wish, you can visit an elephant and rhino orphanage, a giraffe sanctuary or even the home of Karen Blixen, author of Out of Africa.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $3,980 Per Person
- 1 nights at One Forty Eight
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you through immigration and road transfer you to your hotel in Nairobi.
- Masai Mara
- 4 nights at Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
Today will be met and transferred by road to Wilson Airport where you will catch a light aircraft to the Masai Mara. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Wilson Airport where you will then be transferred by road to Nairobi International Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to KenyaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
One Forty Eight
Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft and road transfers as per itinerary
- Beverages (excluding premium brands) at Kichwa Tembo Camp
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us